Village Council Wrap Up 7/20
Growth is on the Agenda in more ways than one
Zach and Zack sit down to recap one of the more consequential village meetings in recent memory -- the village is now one step closer to being a city and allowing recreational marijuana to be grown inside village limits. Plus, the pair wrap up a few other loose ends.
Click HERE for the link to the 2018 Legislation of Proposal-1 regarding Recreational Marihuana in Michigan.
July Agenda Items
1. Call to order – pledge of allegiance 2. Roll Call 3. Approval of Minutes – June 15, 2020 4. Approval of Bills 5. Approval of Agenda 6. Special Presentations – Village to City Report 7. Correspondences 8. Officer reports a. President b. Clerk c. Treasurer d. Trustees e. Ex-Officio Planning Commission Member
9. Committee Reports: No committees at this time.
10. Public Comments – Agenda Items Only
11. Unfinished business: a. Annexation Request - Zochowski b. Village to City Process c. Pampalona Companies – Alley vacating and municipal lot maintenance
12. New Business: a. TED – B Grant Resolution b. Homecoming Parade Request c. Younger’s Irish Tavern Street Shindig Permit Request d. Municode e. Marihuana Ordinances - Proposed-Romeo Marihuana Business Ordinance (002)
13. Public Comments
14. CLOSED SESSION – Union Labor Negotiations